Every mom who has chosen to place her child for adoption will tell you that she did it in the name of the purest, most unconditional love imaginable. Did she want to keep that baby with her forever? Yes! But through intense contemplation, prayer, discussion, and review of her circumstances – and the circumstances that lead to an adoption placement are as varied as the beautiful birth moms who choose adoption – she decided that her baby needed more than she was able to give him or her.
For adoption support, click here:
- I Adopted My Daughter From The Foster Care System. Here’s Why You Should Be A Part Of It, Too.
- Man Finds Birth Siblings After 55-Year Separation
- Quiz: Things You Should NOT Worry About During Your Adoption Journey
- Creating A Village: How You Can Start An Adoption Support Group
- 8 Creative Adoption Fundraising Ideas