Singer/actress Sutton Foster surprised fans by announcing that she and her husband, Ted Giffin, adopted a baby girl last month. “Our lives are forever changed, and our hearts are exploding,” Foster told fans at Lincoln Center. The baby, named Emily Dale, is their first child. Sutton has talked about her priorities changing – and this new addition to her family is a reflection of her new priorities!
For adoption support, click here:
- Couple Who Adopted 2 Sets of Twins Gives Birth to Twins . . . And They All Have The Same Birthday!
- Life Isn’t Perfect In An Adoptive Family
- 23-Year-Old Shows Up At His Birth Father’s Door Unannounced
- Ladavia: Looking For Her Forever Family
- Waiting For Their Forever Family: Meet Anjal, Makaio, and Eli