The process of finding a birth parent or the child you placed for adoption can seem intimidating at first. But don’t despair! There’s help available! In this guide about adoption search and reunion, reunited birth mom Tamra Hyde answers the following questions:
- Why do people search for birth family/adopted children?
- Where do I begin gathering information?
- How do I cope with my fear of rejection?
- What kind of help is available to me as I search?
- What if I hit a wall in my search?
- How do I prepare for reunion?
. . . and more!