With all the focus on adding a new child to your family, you might not think about what’s going to happen AFTER that new addition has arrived – including changes in your marriage relationship. But when a child steals your heart and starts taking up space in your home, you can be guarantees that your marriage is going to undergo some transformations. Do you know what to expect?
For adoption support, click here:
- Fire Captain Meets Birth Mother For First Time Since He Was Born
- Guide To Building Relationships Between Expectant and Hopeful Adoptive Parents
- 10 Things Your Adopted Child Needs To Know (An Adoptee’s Perspective)
- 6 Ways To Make Your Transracial Adoption Fail
- Bonding With An Adopted Child – Chrisi’s Story