Every adoption story has its share of starts, stops, jolts, highs, and lows. I have read a lot of adoption stories over the years, and I would say the word I most often encounter is “roller coaster.” And yet, at the end of it all – often at the end of many long years of heartache and heartbreak, of hope stretched to its utmost limits – it’s all okay. Rays of love and the joy burst through the clouds, dispersing the darkness without a moment’s hesitation, and all the suffering and sadness suddenly simply doesn’t matter.
For adoption support, click here:
- Adopted Daughter Returns To Ambulance Where Firefighter Dad Delivered Her
- Mom Shares Her Story Of Making The Decision To Adopt A Child With Special Needs
- Photographer Captures Powerful Moment Adoptive Parents First Meet Their Daughter
- Do You Have What It Takes To Be An Adoptive Parent?
- ‘7 Little Johnstons’ Stars Amber and Trent Open up About Adding to Their Large Brood!