Every adoption story has its share of starts, stops, jolts, highs, and lows. I have read a lot of adoption stories over the years, and I would say the word I most often encounter is “roller coaster.” And yet, at the end of it all – often at the end of many long years of heartache and heartbreak, of hope stretched to its utmost limits – it’s all okay. Rays of love and the joy burst through the clouds, dispersing the darkness without a moment’s hesitation, and all the suffering and sadness suddenly simply doesn’t matter.
For adoption support, click here:
- Couple Who Adopted 2 Sets of Twins Gives Birth to Twins . . . And They All Have The Same Birthday!
- Life Isn’t Perfect In An Adoptive Family
- 23-Year-Old Shows Up At His Birth Father’s Door Unannounced
- Ladavia: Looking For Her Forever Family
- Waiting For Their Forever Family: Meet Anjal, Makaio, and Eli