Every adoption story has its share of starts, stops, jolts, highs, and lows. I have read a lot of adoption stories over the years, and I would say the word I most often encounter is “roller coaster.” And yet, at the end of it all – often at the end of many long years of heartache and heartbreak, of hope stretched to its utmost limits – it’s all okay. Rays of love and the joy burst through the clouds, dispersing the darkness without a moment’s hesitation, and all the suffering and sadness suddenly simply doesn’t matter.
For adoption support, click here:
- Fire Captain Meets Birth Mother For First Time Since He Was Born
- Guide To Building Relationships Between Expectant and Hopeful Adoptive Parents
- 10 Things Your Adopted Child Needs To Know (An Adoptee’s Perspective)
- 6 Ways To Make Your Transracial Adoption Fail
- Bonding With An Adopted Child – Chrisi’s Story