I love this description of this mom’s baby’s arrival: “unexpected and quite beautiful and necessary.” Was this baby planned? No. Was his mama ready to be the one to raise him? No. But does that mean the baby is unwanted? Never! In fact, the baby’s arrival on this earth was “beautiful and necessary.”
For adoption support, click here:
- I Adopted My Daughter From The Foster Care System. Here’s Why You Should Be A Part Of It, Too.
- Man Finds Birth Siblings After 55-Year Separation
- Quiz: Things You Should NOT Worry About During Your Adoption Journey
- Creating A Village: How You Can Start An Adoption Support Group
- 8 Creative Adoption Fundraising Ideas