Dev Patel and Nicole Kidman are starring in the new film Lion, a true story about adoption and adoption reunion. They portray Saroo and Sue Brierley, who are interviewed here about their thoughts on the film. In this exclusive interview, the two are brought together to discuss their story, the actors who played them, and their thoughts about what they hope people will learn from the film.
For adoption support, click here:
- Fire Captain Meets Birth Mother For First Time Since He Was Born
- Guide To Building Relationships Between Expectant and Hopeful Adoptive Parents
- 10 Things Your Adopted Child Needs To Know (An Adoptee’s Perspective)
- 6 Ways To Make Your Transracial Adoption Fail
- Bonding With An Adopted Child – Chrisi’s Story