Why did you adopt me? This is a major question, one that almost every adopted child will ask sooner or later. It ranks right up there in importance with “Why didn’t my birth parents keep me?” As such, argues adoptee Tom Andriola, this is a question that deserves an honest and careful answer. So are you prepared to answer this big question?
For adoption support, click here:
- What Causes Post-Adoption Depression?
- Orphan Meets New Mom And Makes Everyone Cry
- Adoption By The Numbers Study | 75% Decrease In International Adoptions
- Guests In The Hospital: My Story Of Becoming An Adoptive Parent
- Quiz: How Much Do You Know About Integrating a Challenging Child Into Your Family?