This question, posed on the website Quora, provoked a lot of responses . . . well over a hundred people – adoptees, adoptive parents, stepparents, teachers, and more – answered this question. And you might be surprised at the diversity and honesty of their responses.
For adoption support, click here:
- What Causes Post-Adoption Depression?
- Orphan Meets New Mom And Makes Everyone Cry
- Adoption By The Numbers Study | 75% Decrease In International Adoptions
- Guests In The Hospital: My Story Of Becoming An Adoptive Parent
- Quiz: How Much Do You Know About Integrating a Challenging Child Into Your Family?