What motivates an adopted person to want to know more about where they came from? Why are some people content to know only their adoptive families in this life? This was a question recently posed on Quora, a question-and-answer platform. Adoptive parents and adopted adults share their insights and experiences in answering thsi question.
For adoption support, click here:
- Fire Captain Meets Birth Mother For First Time Since He Was Born
- Guide To Building Relationships Between Expectant and Hopeful Adoptive Parents
- 10 Things Your Adopted Child Needs To Know (An Adoptee’s Perspective)
- 6 Ways To Make Your Transracial Adoption Fail
- Bonding With An Adopted Child – Chrisi’s Story