You see them everywhere. Featured in the news, photographed in Heart Gallery displays, described in international photolisting: older teenagers hoping to be adopted. “What’s the point?” you might wonder. “A 17-year-old child is practically grown and ready to live independently. Why would they need to be adopted?” If you’ve ever wondered if adopting a teenager was a waste of time, you should know that there are many important reasons that older teens need families, too.
For adoption support, click here:
- Adopted Daughter Returns To Ambulance Where Firefighter Dad Delivered Her
- Mom Shares Her Story Of Making The Decision To Adopt A Child With Special Needs
- Photographer Captures Powerful Moment Adoptive Parents First Meet Their Daughter
- Do You Have What It Takes To Be An Adoptive Parent?
- ‘7 Little Johnstons’ Stars Amber and Trent Open up About Adding to Their Large Brood!