Birth mom Melissa Link didn’t intent to make herself the subject of a documentary . . . it just kind of worked out that way when she teamed up with a classmate on a class project. But she has an important story to tell, and it’s one that’s obviously resonated with a lot of people. In just six weeks of being posted on YouTube, the documentary has already been viewed over 10,000 times.
For adoption support, click here:
- What Causes Post-Adoption Depression?
- Orphan Meets New Mom And Makes Everyone Cry
- Adoption By The Numbers Study | 75% Decrease In International Adoptions
- Guests In The Hospital: My Story Of Becoming An Adoptive Parent
- Quiz: How Much Do You Know About Integrating a Challenging Child Into Your Family?