Birth mom Melissa Link didn’t intent to make herself the subject of a documentary . . . it just kind of worked out that way when she teamed up with a classmate on a class project. But she has an important story to tell, and it’s one that’s obviously resonated with a lot of people. In just six weeks of being posted on YouTube, the documentary has already been viewed over 10,000 times.
For adoption support, click here:
- Fire Captain Meets Birth Mother For First Time Since He Was Born
- Guide To Building Relationships Between Expectant and Hopeful Adoptive Parents
- 10 Things Your Adopted Child Needs To Know (An Adoptee’s Perspective)
- 6 Ways To Make Your Transracial Adoption Fail
- Bonding With An Adopted Child – Chrisi’s Story