Tyler Baltierra and his wife Catelynn Lowell placed their first daughter for adoption. But she is a still a part of their lives, as they participate in an open adoption with her awesome adoptive parents. Tyler has been reflecting a lot on adoption lately – maybe it’s because the 8th anniversary of placing Carly is coming up – and sharing about it on Instagram. His latest share is an adorable pic of his girls meeting each other for the first time.
For adoption support, click here:
- Fire Captain Meets Birth Mother For First Time Since He Was Born
- Guide To Building Relationships Between Expectant and Hopeful Adoptive Parents
- 10 Things Your Adopted Child Needs To Know (An Adoptee’s Perspective)
- 6 Ways To Make Your Transracial Adoption Fail
- Bonding With An Adopted Child – Chrisi’s Story