Tyler Baltierra and his wife Catelynn Lowell placed their first daughter for adoption. But she is a still a part of their lives, as they participate in an open adoption with her awesome adoptive parents. Tyler has been reflecting a lot on adoption lately – maybe it’s because the 8th anniversary of placing Carly is coming up – and sharing about it on Instagram. His latest share is an adorable pic of his girls meeting each other for the first time.
For adoption support, click here:
- Couple Who Adopted 2 Sets of Twins Gives Birth to Twins . . . And They All Have The Same Birthday!
- Life Isn’t Perfect In An Adoptive Family
- 23-Year-Old Shows Up At His Birth Father’s Door Unannounced
- Ladavia: Looking For Her Forever Family
- Waiting For Their Forever Family: Meet Anjal, Makaio, and Eli