Kari Lewis adopted her son, Buddy, when he was one year old. At the same time, she adopted Reagan, a Labradoodle who was also one year old, to help her son make the transition into his new home. Now they’re inseparable and share everything – even matching outfits!
For adoption support, click here:
- What Causes Post-Adoption Depression?
- Orphan Meets New Mom And Makes Everyone Cry
- Adoption By The Numbers Study | 75% Decrease In International Adoptions
- Guests In The Hospital: My Story Of Becoming An Adoptive Parent
- Quiz: How Much Do You Know About Integrating a Challenging Child Into Your Family?