Kari Lewis adopted her son, Buddy, when he was one year old. At the same time, she adopted Reagan, a Labradoodle who was also one year old, to help her son make the transition into his new home. Now they’re inseparable and share everything – even matching outfits!
For adoption support, click here:
- Fire Captain Meets Birth Mother For First Time Since He Was Born
- Guide To Building Relationships Between Expectant and Hopeful Adoptive Parents
- 10 Things Your Adopted Child Needs To Know (An Adoptee’s Perspective)
- 6 Ways To Make Your Transracial Adoption Fail
- Bonding With An Adopted Child – Chrisi’s Story