Chase is a 10-year-old boy who “is quick to attach and gets long well with others.” He’s doing well in school and gets along with his peers. He loves to play all kinds of games – and is very competitive.
For adoption support, click here:
- I Adopted My Daughter From The Foster Care System. Here’s Why You Should Be A Part Of It, Too.
- Man Finds Birth Siblings After 55-Year Separation
- Quiz: Things You Should NOT Worry About During Your Adoption Journey
- Creating A Village: How You Can Start An Adoption Support Group
- 8 Creative Adoption Fundraising Ideas