Chase is a 10-year-old boy who “is quick to attach and gets long well with others.” He’s doing well in school and gets along with his peers. He loves to play all kinds of games – and is very competitive.
For adoption support, click here:
- 5 Ways To Ensure Your International Adoption Is Ethical
- What About Adoptee Rights? A Conversation Between An Adoptee And Both His Moms
- I’m A White Foster Parent Seeing Racism Through My Black And Brown Children’s Eyes
- It Was So Completely Worth It
- Michaela De Prince: Civil War Survivor, International Adoptee, Professional Ballerina