Jayden is a lovable 13-year-old boy who is ready to be adopted into his forever family. He spent a fun afternoon at Alley Cats with WFAA reporter Cynthia Izaguirre, playing arcade games. He told Cynthia that he works hard to be loving, kind, and a good friend. He says, “I pray to the dear Lord Jesus, Give me a family who will always love me and never give up!”
For adoption support, click here:
- What Causes Post-Adoption Depression?
- Orphan Meets New Mom And Makes Everyone Cry
- Adoption By The Numbers Study | 75% Decrease In International Adoptions
- Guests In The Hospital: My Story Of Becoming An Adoptive Parent
- Quiz: How Much Do You Know About Integrating a Challenging Child Into Your Family?