I love this description of adoption. God’s hand is so often clearly involved in bringing children into the families where they were meant to be. “Woven into our hearts” is an apt description of the love every parent has for their child. And I appreciate, too, that this quote refers to the child’s birth mom simply as the baby’s mother, not qualifying or diminishing the importance of her relationship with her child.
For adoption support, click here:
- I Adopted My Daughter From The Foster Care System. Here’s Why You Should Be A Part Of It, Too.
- Man Finds Birth Siblings After 55-Year Separation
- Quiz: Things You Should NOT Worry About During Your Adoption Journey
- Creating A Village: How You Can Start An Adoption Support Group
- 8 Creative Adoption Fundraising Ideas