Singer-songwriter Thomas Rhett and his wife, Lauren, had always planned on adopting . . . and when they encountered some infertility issues, they decided the time was now, and began the process of adopting from Uganda. They pair have a special place in their heart for orphans in Uganda and Haiti, since Lauren (a registered nurse) has taken multiple mission trips to work with children in orphanages in those countries. Then, on a recent safari trip, Lauren started feeling sick, and Rhett suggested she take a pregnancy test . . .
For adoption support, click here:
- What Causes Post-Adoption Depression?
- Orphan Meets New Mom And Makes Everyone Cry
- Adoption By The Numbers Study | 75% Decrease In International Adoptions
- Guests In The Hospital: My Story Of Becoming An Adoptive Parent
- Quiz: How Much Do You Know About Integrating a Challenging Child Into Your Family?