When Cindy Walker adopted her daughter, Kinsey, four years ago, she wanted Kinsey to understand from a very young age what it meant to be adopted – that adoption was a gift of love and that it made her special. Looking for a children’s book to help explain this to her little daughter, Cindy came up short. So she decided to write one herself. She now wants to get the book published to help benefit other adopted children.
For adoption support, click here:
- Mom Shares Her Story Of Making The Decision To Adopt A Child With Special Needs
- Photographer Captures Powerful Moment Adoptive Parents First Meet Their Daughter
- Do You Have What It Takes To Be An Adoptive Parent?
- ‘7 Little Johnstons’ Stars Amber and Trent Open up About Adding to Their Large Brood!
- Family Is Not Defined By Our Genes