When Cindy Walker adopted her daughter, Kinsey, four years ago, she wanted Kinsey to understand from a very young age what it meant to be adopted – that adoption was a gift of love and that it made her special. Looking for a children’s book to help explain this to her little daughter, Cindy came up short. So she decided to write one herself. She now wants to get the book published to help benefit other adopted children.
For adoption support, click here:
- Fire Captain Meets Birth Mother For First Time Since He Was Born
- Guide To Building Relationships Between Expectant and Hopeful Adoptive Parents
- 10 Things Your Adopted Child Needs To Know (An Adoptee’s Perspective)
- 6 Ways To Make Your Transracial Adoption Fail
- Bonding With An Adopted Child – Chrisi’s Story