When Cindy Walker adopted her daughter, Kinsey, four years ago, she wanted Kinsey to understand from a very young age what it meant to be adopted – that adoption was a gift of love and that it made her special. Looking for a children’s book to help explain this to her little daughter, Cindy came up short. So she decided to write one herself. She now wants to get the book published to help benefit other adopted children.
For adoption support, click here:
- Couple Who Adopted 2 Sets of Twins Gives Birth to Twins . . . And They All Have The Same Birthday!
- Life Isn’t Perfect In An Adoptive Family
- 23-Year-Old Shows Up At His Birth Father’s Door Unannounced
- Ladavia: Looking For Her Forever Family
- Waiting For Their Forever Family: Meet Anjal, Makaio, and Eli