Foster adoptions have increased over the past five years, according to a statistical report recently released by the National Council for Adoption. Unfortunately, there is also an increase of children entering the foster care system, which means that there are more children waiting to be adopted. More than anything else, children need the stability that family life can provide.
For adoption support, click here:
- I Adopted My Daughter From The Foster Care System. Here’s Why You Should Be A Part Of It, Too.
- Man Finds Birth Siblings After 55-Year Separation
- Quiz: Things You Should NOT Worry About During Your Adoption Journey
- Creating A Village: How You Can Start An Adoption Support Group
- 8 Creative Adoption Fundraising Ideas