A lot of prospective adoptive parents are intimidated by the prospect of a home study. After all, it can sound pretty intimidating: a social worker looking into every aspect of your life: doing a check on your home to see if it’s a safe place for a child, conducting interviews with everyone in your household, running background checks, looking at medical records. However, the more you understand about a home study, the less worried you’ll likely be . . . this little quiz was designed to help give you a better idea of what to expect from your home study.
For adoption support, click here:
- I Adopted My Daughter From The Foster Care System. Here’s Why You Should Be A Part Of It, Too.
- Man Finds Birth Siblings After 55-Year Separation
- Quiz: Things You Should NOT Worry About During Your Adoption Journey
- Creating A Village: How You Can Start An Adoption Support Group
- 8 Creative Adoption Fundraising Ideas