Choosing to place a baby for adoption opens up the gateway to a long path of conflicting emotions: Loss and heartache. Joy and pride. Fear and resentment. Love and gratitude. It’s a path not often trod, so birth mom can feel very alone. They often feel forgotten. They often feel misunderstood. But this blogger is reaching out to the other birth moms out there and reminding them, “I love you so much. I love how strong you are.”
For adoption support, click here:
- What Causes Post-Adoption Depression?
- Orphan Meets New Mom And Makes Everyone Cry
- Adoption By The Numbers Study | 75% Decrease In International Adoptions
- Guests In The Hospital: My Story Of Becoming An Adoptive Parent
- Quiz: How Much Do You Know About Integrating a Challenging Child Into Your Family?