Brittany is an independent-minded young lady who is interested in a variety of things: jiu-jitsu, volleyball, basketball, soccer, knitting, and art. She can seem a bit shy and quiet at first, but once she opens up she is very personable and easy to be around. According to her profile, Brittany “take pride in making sound decisions that may not necessarily go with the flow of her peers.”
For adoption support, click here:
- Couple Who Adopted 2 Sets of Twins Gives Birth to Twins . . . And They All Have The Same Birthday!
- Life Isn’t Perfect In An Adoptive Family
- 23-Year-Old Shows Up At His Birth Father’s Door Unannounced
- Ladavia: Looking For Her Forever Family
- Waiting For Their Forever Family: Meet Anjal, Makaio, and Eli