According to statistics recently released by the National Council of Adoption, the number of single parents giving birth to children is decreasing in the United States. Nevertheless, the number of private infant adoptions is holding steady – which means a higher percentage of single women are choosing adoption over abortion. This increase comes despite the NCFA’s findings that many women experiencing an unplanned pregnancy received very minimal information about adoption as an option.
For adoption support, click here:
- I Adopted My Daughter From The Foster Care System. Here’s Why You Should Be A Part Of It, Too.
- Man Finds Birth Siblings After 55-Year Separation
- Quiz: Things You Should NOT Worry About During Your Adoption Journey
- Creating A Village: How You Can Start An Adoption Support Group
- 8 Creative Adoption Fundraising Ideas