If you’re pursuing an international adoption, you’re going to run into it – The Hague Adoption Convention. The Hague Adoption Convention was put into place to help protect children and families from child laundering and child trafficking. You’ll need to understand the basics of the Hague Convention as you begin your international adoption journey. So how much do you know already?
For adoption support, click here:
- Fire Captain Meets Birth Mother For First Time Since He Was Born
- Guide To Building Relationships Between Expectant and Hopeful Adoptive Parents
- 10 Things Your Adopted Child Needs To Know (An Adoptee’s Perspective)
- 6 Ways To Make Your Transracial Adoption Fail
- Bonding With An Adopted Child – Chrisi’s Story