As a “Type A” personality, adoptive mom Chelse Schults says she loves to “worry and plan and worry some more.” And adoption provides myriad opportunities for worrying and planning! However, in her experience, Chelse has found that there are four things you shouldn’t waste your time worrying about when you’re adopting.
For adoption support, click here:
- Couple Who Adopted 2 Sets of Twins Gives Birth to Twins . . . And They All Have The Same Birthday!
- Life Isn’t Perfect In An Adoptive Family
- 23-Year-Old Shows Up At His Birth Father’s Door Unannounced
- Ladavia: Looking For Her Forever Family
- Waiting For Their Forever Family: Meet Anjal, Makaio, and Eli