As a “Type A” personality, adoptive mom Chelse Schults says she loves to “worry and plan and worry some more.” And adoption provides myriad opportunities for worrying and planning! However, in her experience, Chelse has found that there are four things you shouldn’t waste your time worrying about when you’re adopting.
For adoption support, click here:
- Fire Captain Meets Birth Mother For First Time Since He Was Born
- Guide To Building Relationships Between Expectant and Hopeful Adoptive Parents
- 10 Things Your Adopted Child Needs To Know (An Adoptee’s Perspective)
- 6 Ways To Make Your Transracial Adoption Fail
- Bonding With An Adopted Child – Chrisi’s Story